Monday, December 04, 2006

Negative Metamorphosis

Some time back I told I love you
but for you these words were nothin new
nothin now remains of what I said
'cause my love for you is turning to hatred...

A thousand things I did for you
'cause all this time I deeply loved you
to nothin' positive these things have led
n slowly my love now turns to hatred

I have cried several a time
but you dont give a dime
no more tears now will I shed
as my love for u turns to hatred

For you I have gone through a lot of pain
through summer, winter and heavy rain
I lay on a thorny bed of roses red
as my love for u turns to hatred

Now I have to give some time to me
a lot more in this world is left to see
you showed me how harmful love can be
what an illusion it was to think of 'we'

I never ever felt this day would come
when apart from u I would think of some
I promise, Tomorrow when I wake up in bed
All I'll have for u is hatred...

No comments: