Monday, March 05, 2007

You, the fire

U may have eyes full of fire,
that depict a lotta things,
from an ambitious desire,
to the brightness of eclipse rings...

Like fire is ur zest,
burning till the last particle,
a zest that transforms into actions,
sometimes brilliant, sometimes impractical..

Like a slow burning fire,
I feel ur presence,
a comforting warmth,
and a bright enough luminance...

unlike the wildfire in the woods,
u spread happiness all around,
its not the grass but the sorrows u burn,
but even that makes me run like a frightened hound..

The words that u use when u fight,
just like a flame, r so sharp,
but the way in which I hear ur words,
to me they sound like a well tuned harp...

I know u resemble the fire so well,
and like fire u like to behave indeed,
but remember that for a fire to dwell,
just like a human, even it needs to breathe...

No comments: