Sunday, April 16, 2006

Poetry : Dahling

With the dull mirage greeting me
I care for none but my dreaming tree

I search for you in a fragile world
But why should I again care
No, I'm not mean but I do dare
To tell the truth and to swear

Go to sleep
just to keep
some points so blank
these thoughts too deep

Try n hide so tell those lies
Act like spies trying to analyse

Closed the gates for all my mates
Found me to stake so those smiles to fake ?

You left me bleeding, dahling...
Please take me in

Mom says dont play with your food
its a sin, its a sin

Now why the wait, just open the crate
Dont lay the bait please gobble me straight

Those beans I did not spill
so I cannot fulfill
In me is no power, no will
as I lay on the platter for you to Kill.

-----

Varad "Speedy" More
RSA Member

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dat was really awesom......

[rash learn somthin ;)]