Thursday, April 13, 2006

Poetry : Word of Mouth








My soul seeks no help,
From the love of god above,
He says he shall return,
We still burn being his sons

My love for Satan is alive,
And shall die within no time,
They say he will reprise,
And I know he will breach mankind,

So I take to the love of myself
The one I’ve know too far
I know me will return
Once they both have left our hearts

We live in this age of falsehood,
Where people follow the bless of good
They cultivate a feel of pain inside,
Manifest it in their own right

Some know my life is hell,
They believe in what I tell,
For inside they are one like me,
Who just believe in what they see,

These words I write on with pain,
Revenge to god and Satan’s holy fame
They scared our lives with believes
We still ride in their age of infinity...

---
Ashwin
RSA Member

No comments: