Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A desert called 'Life'







Life seems barren like a lonely desert,

with ups and downs like the sand dunes,

the mind like a thirsty animal, is hurt,

as the soul sublimes into invisible fumes...


The skies look clear with big white clouds,

but its no use really for this barren land,

What I long for now are the dark black clouds ,

Whose rain can put life in this dead sand...


The vultures linger to enjoy my death,

afterall my flesh is their daily bread,

But I ain't still outta breath,

No matter how much life makes me shred...


Like a fool I wait for a blue oasis,

that would give my life the much needed bliss,

But all I see are endless grains of sand,

On heaps of which, alone I stand...


I agree a desert can expect no greenery,

but still in the emptiness I look for my lover,

Cause even on a land so barren and broken,

a cactus can still grow a lovely red flower.


1 comment:

Kopal Thakur said...

ISNT DAT FLOWER PINK???????? HEHE KIDIN DIS ONES NICE JUST LIKE DE OTHERS