Thursday, October 05, 2006

I have gotten over you..

Every moment of the night
you reign over my dreams
in that every moment girl, I love you,
still I say I've gotten over you

A photo of your smiling face
is still my empty wallet's grace
when I look at it I say, 'I love u',
still I say girl I've gotten over you

I always wait for a chance to talk to you
and wish the conversation was an endless one
after u hang up girl I say, 'I love you',
still I say I've gotten over you

I've still saved every one of your messages
when I miss u I read them with a smile
but with tears in my eyes I say, 'I love u',
and still I say I've gotten over u

My ears still recognise your sweet voice
be it even from the farthest distance
in my contrasting voice I say, 'I love you',
still I say girl I've gotten over you

I know you will not come to me
but I'll still wait for eternity
'cause though I say that I have gotten over you,
the fact remains that I still love you..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well written bro.
\m/.
Respect

Ajinkya Mate said...

Really well written,.. short and simple.. but really hits the point home... Appreciated.!!

Anonymous said...

Dont have words to describe...
Too good!!